Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't understand it. Why are politicians and officials more corrupt than not? Why can't Joe Bagadonuts take office and do right for us? I don't understand it, I really don't. It makes me ill.

Soprano State, anyone?

http://www.millenniumradionj.com/clipper/index.html

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One law enforcement source is also telling Millennium Radio the trafficking of human body parts may also be involved.
Nice.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
101.5 radio is saying right now, that a 3rd busfull of these assholes just pulled up to the statehouse. :mad:

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Just put on 101.5. I just live across the bridge in Bucks County, PA and I always heard how corrupt some NJ pols were but this is insane.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
They are being processed in Newark. The Hoboken mayor was JUST elected and is just 32. How the heck does such a new guy get sucked into this?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Arrested and/or Charged
Political Corruption
• Moshe Altman, 39, of Monsey, NY, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right & money laundering
• Charlie Ammon, 33, of Lakewood, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Leona Beldini, 74, of Jersey City, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Peter Cammarano III, 32, of Hoboken, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion
under color of official right
• Joseph Cardwell, 68, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with agreeing to offer bribe to public
official
• Joseph Castagna, 53, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Guy Catrillo, 54, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with attempted extortion under color
of official right
• Edward Cheatam, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right & attempted extortion
• Dennis Elwell, 64, of Secaucus, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Itzak Friedlander, 41, of Union City, NJ, charged with money laundering conspiracy
• Richard Greene, 45, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• John Guarini, 59, of Bayonne, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Shimon Haber, 34, of Brooklyn, NY, charged with money laundering conspiracy
• Denis Jaslow, 46, of Wall, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Maher A. Khalil, 39, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right & attempted extortion
• James P. “Jimmy” King, 67, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion
• Louis Manzo, 54, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Michael Manzo, 53, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Ronald Manzo, 65, of Bayonne, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Michael Schaffer, 58, of Hoboken, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Lori Serrano, 37, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Jack Shaw, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• L. Harvey Smith, 60, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Anthony R. Suarez, 42, of Ridgefield, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Vincent Tabbachino, 68, of Fairview, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right & money laundering
• Daniel M. Van Pelt, 44, of Waretown, NJ, charged with attempted extortion under color
of official right
• Mariano Vega, 59, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Lavern Webb-Washington, 60, of Jersey City, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion
• Jeffrey Williamson, 57, of Lakewood, NJ, charged with attempted extortion under color
of official right
For the charge of conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right and/or attempted

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
IWhy can't Joe Bagadonuts take office and do right for us?
I think it takes a certain 'type' to be a politician. The ability to say something while not saying anything. To promise to all, with the full knowledge that you can't even begin to deliver. To connect w/hoi polloi and not let on that you really think they're dirtbags. To waste time on a collosal level. To sport an ego the size of a whole season's worth of "Biggest Loser" contestants. To revel in getting something for nothing. To completely acclimate to a lifestyle of entitlement and cushion.

And most average Joe/Jane Baggadonuts simply don't have the stomach for it.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Louis Manzo, 54, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right
• Michael Manzo, 53, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under
color of official right
• Ronald Manzo, 65, of Bayonne, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color
of official right

Ooooo.... related to the NJ Housewives/Brownstone Manzos maybe?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't watch NJ Housewives, but I'm sure you could look that up somewhere!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hardy har har, Shel! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They just said one of them convinced people to sell a kidney for $10,000 and then turned around and resold it for $165,000. :eek: :eek:

The Mob is alive and well in NJ.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As Dennis from "Dennis & Judy" on 101.5 put it
Dennis & Michelle now! I miss Judi.... :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.