Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im toodling around on Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album and I warped this pic of apollo. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
cool, but it's kind of dark. Would you be able to lighten it up a notch or two? :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if I can lighten it or not. I am just learning how to use this Jasc Paint Shop thingy. I've never used a program like this before. Maybe I can give it a go and see what I find. I would think there would be something to lighten the pic.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use version 7, so I'm not sure if the settings are different for other versions. Anyway, click the "colors" menu, "adjust," then "brightness/contrast." Use trial and error to get the desired effect.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I am gunna go try that. Lets see what happens. Hang tight....

Its lighter, but it looks a bit washed-out to me. what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hmm... did you just use one filter to create the first effect? If so, I'd start from scratch... brighten it first, then apply the filter. See if that helps.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your help. I am such a dummy when it comes to computers lol. Thats pretty sad, considering I'm only 19. When my 6 year old bro was 2 he knew how to operate a computer. I am not even kidding you. Its a humbling experience to have to ask your 2 year old bro how to open up a program!!!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I have version 8 i think...havent had time to play with in awhile...the different filters are a lot of fun.

See if you can google and get the Eye candy 4.0 you will love that one.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That cracked me up..it looks like those cartoon characters the way they draw when the stick their paw in a socket!

I need to get me one of those photo programs...looks like fun and you can improve your pics too!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's great! I'm just now figuring out how to use the program. I'm having a blast lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts