Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seamus' photo has been accepted into a photo contest with a Grand Prize of $1000, plus the chance to win $10,000. Judges are a panel of "professionals" apparently, so we'll see.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
that hunky pupster better win or those judges are gonna get a lot of nasty letters :p

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
That is very cool!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Laura, that's wonderful! I have to ask, however, is this contest through picture.com? If so, be ware. I entered one of **** last year. Kole entered a picture he took of Caleb, and got the exact same response I did about my picture. Supposedly, both our pictures were chosed to be in a book- I'm still waiting for the book with mine in it(we passed on paying for a second book). I was swamped with all kinds of emails and snail mails about going to Vegas to claim my prize, and, when I didn't respond to that, I got 3 or 4 telling me how there was still time, all I had to do was send them x amount of money and they'd send me my prize. I'm not trying to rain on your parade- I couldn't be happier for you if this is a legit contest. I just don't want you to go through the emotional ups & downs I've been through if this is the same thing.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Sue, but thanks. I have tried through them before too and learned my lesson. :)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Very cool beans! Go Seamus!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts