1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I haven't seen either of the pictures you've posted today, Linda. They come up as a red x.

But yum- they sure sound good!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
I haven't seen either of the pictures you've posted today, Linda. They come up as a red x.

But yum- they sure sound good!
I think I fixed it.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Okay- YUM. That looks awesome! On their website, they are offering 2 free issues of Cooking Light magazine...I might give it a try.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Cooking Light is my favorite magazine ever :) That Lobster dish looks wonderful Linda! Do you do it in the individual dishes or one large dish? Do you serve it with anything else? (pasta? rice? just a fresh salad and hot bread?) SO would love that, he's a lobster fanatic.

We had the Crockpot Char Sui Pork from this month's issue for dinner tonight and last night we had the soy-ginger halibut (also from this month). The best thing is you can get almost all the recipies for free online - but I like to see all the pictures so I still get the magazine.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yellojakesmom said:
Cooking Light is my favorite magazine ever :) That Lobster dish looks wonderful Linda! Do you do it in the individual dishes or one large dish? Do you serve it with anything else? (pasta? rice? just a fresh salad and hot bread?) SO would love that, he's a lobster fanatic.

We had the Crockpot Char Sui Pork from this month's issue for dinner tonight and last night we had the soy-ginger halibut (also from this month). The best thing is you can get almost all the recipies for free online - but I like to see all the pictures so I still get the magazine.
I went to look for individual gratin dishes, but could not find them. Sometimes I think Hawaii is really in the old ages. I guess I could have found them at William Sonoma but didn't check. Anyhows, I'm making it in a small casserole dish.

Serving w/a small side pesto pasta & steamed asparagus. Yum, I can't wait. May have to eat alone, though....SU is working and may be home very late.
oh well....

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Yummy!! I'll come join you for dinner! It's a shame to eat alone, you know! ;)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Felicia, you know you are welcome any day at any time.
Too bad we're not going to meet in September. Try to come before Henery gets his sister, okay?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
I know, pooh!! :( However, we're going to be in San Francisco in December over the holidays to see my Grampa (he's turning 90), so I'm trying to talk brother and SIL into a week in Hawaii afterwards... we would be on the west coast already anyway!! :D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
henrysmom said:
I know, pooh!! :( However, we're going to be in San Francisco in December over the holidays to see my Grampa (he's turning 90), so I'm trying to talk brother and SIL into a week in Hawaii afterwards... we would be on the west coast already anyway!! :D
or you could come alone for a week. : )
I want to make my Korean chop-chop salad for somebody!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts