Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason went to the eye doctor today, and he is blind so now he's having to wear contact lenses. :) He got a trial pair of Acuvue Oasys lenses that he seems to like really well (he's only had them for 7-8 hours though). Our insurance covers $130/year plus we get 20% off anything over the $130 for contacts, but I'm not sure if that is quite enough to cover the costs of contacts throughout the year (this is the first of any of us to be on them). So...does anyone have a website with good prices for buying contact lenses?

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Paul wears hard lenses so I dont' know - but I do know Sams and 9some) costco's have them - check there too perhaps....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'll check out 1800contacts. :) I'll also have him call around to all the local offices to see if the prices are comparable.

I don't know where the closest Costco is, but the closest Sams is over a hour away. It's just not worth the $40/year for as often as we make that trip. We only use it 1-2 times per year when we do activate our card. I may get my parents to look though since they keep their card active. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts