Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss a thread? Aubrey is going to be a big sister? That is wonderful. I'm happy for your family.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Nope I figured I'd see how long it took someone to notice ;) Not too bad only a few hours.
Thanks we're excited it's early but hopefully everything will go smoothly I go to the doctor January 27th.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to see what the ticker was about, I thought it was Aubrey's birthday or something and I didn't even pay attention to the words underneath at first!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Thank you I should be due the middle of September. Hopefully Aubrey will be a good big sister I think we'll have some jealousy but she also likes to help get things for you and put things away so hopefully she can help some.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Congratulations!! Prayers and good thoughts for a healthy, problem-free pregnancy and a healthy baby.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
YEA! Big congrats :) How are you feeling?

BTW- ironic that we are pregnant again together. Lucas is expecting a big bro or sis in June.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
congrats! i wish I were expectign again but I either need a man (not likely anytime soon lol) or Ineed the money to "buy it off the shelf" I thinkI'llbe going for a house first lol! I am so excited to see allthe pg's on the board!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts