Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I don't always undertand what you can do with these computor things, but I'm learnin'. Anyway I found a CD I liked the other night, I was going to go upstairs and get my boob-box so I could listen to it while I sat here. Rita set me straight, heck just pop it in the thingy on the computor drive, click the right place and turn up the volume on it. ;)

Well I never thought about it, just got done listenin' to Cris LeDoux songs from the 1970's and done put on some Hank, Hank the father that is. I could have done this a long time ago. ::)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but how many times have I drug that boom box down from up-stairs. Can't seem to find a slot big enough to put in my 33 1/3 LPs though. ;D

G

·
delmonico said:
Yeah but how many times have I drug that boom box down from up-stairs. Can't seem to find a slot big enough to put in my 33 1/3 LPs though. ;D
There are cables and software so that you could hook up your old phonograph and copy these to the computer too......I have no idea how!! But I know it can be done.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
delmonico said:
Anyway I found a CD I liked the other night, I was going to go upstairs and get my boob-box so I could listen to it while I sat here.
Hmmm I think that belongs in the OTHER thread. ;) Although it could be a Freudian slip I guess.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rottnlabs said:
delmonico said:
Anyway I found a CD I liked the other night, I was going to go upstairs and get my boob-box so I could listen to it while I sat here.
Hmmm I think that belongs in the OTHER thread. ;) Although it could be a Freudian slip I guess.
See what you perverts did, you warped my mind. ::)

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Glen Glen Glen. *shaking head and tsk tsk tsk-ing*

What do we have to do to turn your Flintstone ways into our Jetson society?

(Says the girl who has never even used an ATM in her life) ;D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a camera phone a while back, the book had no instuctions on how to get pictures into my computor, didn't want to seem stupid and go to the phone company and ask. Well I might look stupid if I asked but chances were good I would deal with a stupid. :eek: (Been there done that. I still say if I have free coverage in Newbrassky I shouldn't have to pay if I am a couple miles inside the line and it hits a South Dakota, Iowa or Kansas tower.)

Well I mentioned it to my daughter when she called one day. Just send it to my E-Mail address, why didn't I think of that. ;D I can't help it if I live partly in three centuries. ::)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts