Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave home to feed the horses and the computer is working fine !

I return home and it has gone into miniature mode ???

I have keys on the keyboard that allow you to zoom in and out, but when I zoomed in to normalise the view, as soon as I released the key it would revert to miniature.

I did a system restore and it's fine now but do you suppose that this was a virus ?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I think the cats did it.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are there good bridle paths near you to ride on?

I use to ride mostly on Salisbury Plain.
We have lots of open country to ride in but it's only after two miles of roadwork which is a pain " We used to love to go to Bedgebury Pinetum with Toffee ( now deceased ) but Gulliver has boxing issues which we are trying to overcome as BP is 20 miles away !

We pay to use TROT trails which basically pay the farmers to allow us to use their land ( with respect )

I'm a fair weather rider though ! Horses are hard work but I love to be around them without the riding ! I'd rather be fencing or mucking out now that I'm getting a tad older !

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
We have lots of open country to ride in but it's only after two miles of roadwork which is a pain " We used to love to go to Bedgebury Pinetum with Toffee ( now deceased ) but Gulliver has boxing issues which we are trying to overcome as BP is 20 miles away !

We pay to use TROT trails which basically pay the farmers to allow us to use their land ( with respect )

I'm a fair weather rider though ! Horses are hard work but I love to be around them without the riding ! I'd rather be fencing or mucking out now that I'm getting a tad older !
I can relate. I totally enjoyed being around the horses even when not riding.

That sucks about the roadwork to get to the open countryside. When I rode the Arabs we would have to ride down a busy main road to get to the hill that lead onto the plain. This caused problems on several occasions with lorrys or tractors spooking the horses.

I have a cousin in Kent who has her own stables. She has always been into horses. I forget which part of Kent she is living in now - I'll have to check.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can relate. I totally enjoyed being around the horses even when not riding.

That sucks about the roadwork to get to the open countryside. When I rode the Arabs we would have to ride down a busy main road to get to the hill that lead onto the plain. This caused problems on several occasions with lorrys or tractors spooking the horses.

I have a cousin in Kent who has her own stables. She has always been into horses. I forget which part of Kent she is living in now - I'll have to check.
Usually, the lorry drivers and bikers are the more respectful ! It's the hooray henrys or the old fogeys
in their cars that cause all of the problems

1 - 19 of 19 Posts