Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dozer has never been in our son's bedroom before. He always had his lego, tinker toy, etc. boxes on the floor because we hadn't got around to putting up his shelves (his bedroom is fairly new -- as you can see he still needs trim). On the weekend we got his shelves up and now the room is easy for him to keep clean and as a result of the cleanliness it's basically Dozer proof (when he's supervised). I went in to tuck my son in at bedtime last night and found this.

I'll bet Dozer is thinking "if I lay here nice and quiet-like maybe Mom will think I'm one of those stuffed animals ..."

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is cute, but if I was your son, I'd be down there with Dozer!
He probably would have been if his dad hadn't bellowed "Get in your bed!!" about a minute before. LOL

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Very cute. Bauer is 2, and has never been in my kid's bedrooms. He has free-roam of the house except bathrooms and kid's bedrooms (those doors remain closed). Dozer does look pretty comfortable there, your son might have a permanent over-night guest.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After son got tucked in Dozer was evicted. We won't let him be in there without adult supervision (with the door closed) or he'd chew all those stuffies.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cute. Bauer is 2, and has never been in my kid's bedrooms. He has free-roam of the house except bathrooms and kid's bedrooms (those doors remain closed). Dozer does look pretty comfortable there, your son might have a permanent over-night guest.
Dozer doesn't go in the other bedrooms, but our oldest son's bedroom is in the basement (finished basement) and Dozer's crate is in the playroom down there, which is just off the family room and office space (where dh and I were hanging out). Our son has asked if Dozer can sleep in his room ... um, no. LOL

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
My youngest son has asked many times, and I tell him that Bauer can absolutely sleep in his room . . . as long as he keeps it clean. Hasn't happened in 2 years. The most I can get my kids to do is clean up enough once a week to get the rooms dusted and vacuumed. As soon as that is done, the rooms are a mess again!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Dozer is no fool! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts