Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any other comcast people here? Is yours down as well? I can't load anything but the home page. I can't get any of the news articles or the help link or the email link to work. What a PITA. I don't know if it's just me or if it's others as well.

Tried calling, but that turned out to be an extremely frustrating and very long hold session before I gave in and hung up.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I was on comcast email for years and it's become so unreliable and the changes they've made to it, I just don't like. I went to gmail and I love it. My husband is till on comcast and can not get on today.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Its probably a local issue. No problem in MN today. Comcast email has only gone down 4 times since they switched us over from Time Warner three years ago. And then only for a couple hours each time. Much better than Time Warner ever was.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
In Maryland, our Comcast email was down this morning but is doing fine now!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
It isn't just you. I have been unable to get in to see my email all day. I called and basically got a message that said they were experiencing higher than normal volume due to email issues (duh). There is a notice up on the homepage saying to try again later.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I have Comcast & I can't get into my email. I hung up after waiting more the 15 minutes to talk to someone from Comcast. You are right....it's a PITA. :mad:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Yeah it's spitting out emails every once in awhile but it's been down for me too.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine just came back about 20 minutes ago. Hopefully it's fixed now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts