Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any other comcast people here? Is yours down as well? I can't load anything but the home page. I can't get any of the news articles or the help link or the email link to work. What a PITA. I don't know if it's just me or if it's others as well.

Tried calling, but that turned out to be an extremely frustrating and very long hold session before I gave in and hung up.

· Registered
10,307 Posts
Its probably a local issue. No problem in MN today. Comcast email has only gone down 4 times since they switched us over from Time Warner three years ago. And then only for a couple hours each time. Much better than Time Warner ever was.

· Registered
11,079 Posts
It isn't just you. I have been unable to get in to see my email all day. I called and basically got a message that said they were experiencing higher than normal volume due to email issues (duh). There is a notice up on the homepage saying to try again later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.