Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My poor husband got tickets to the game this Sunday for Christmas from our daughter and SIL. What a pity.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
My poor husband got tickets to the game this Sunday for Christmas from our daughter and SIL. What a pity.
Do you go with him? Weather isn't bad for winter -- predicted snow showers and 29ºF high.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Bob. My daughter, her husband, and grandson are going. It is about 150 mile drive from here. They are going to Indy first thing in the morning. They will stay over night and stop in Fishers, Indiana on their way home to visit his sister. I am staying here with our dogs. SIL's parents will stay at their farm and sit for them. It has been snowing here all day. I would imagine the drive will be slow going for the first 100 miles or so. Not sure who will go to the game with him. He would have a stroke if he knew what they paid for the tickets. A little on the pricey side but as they said well worth it to see the look on his face and knowing how much fun he will have. Their hotel is within walking distance of the stadium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts