Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never drink coffee except for sundays to dunk my bagel in but since having the baby ive been on a coffee overload. I feel like i'm ready to bounce off the walls today...i guess its a good time to wash my floors and clean my apt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,230 Posts
I'm glad your getting some housework done. Be careful with the caffeine though it will get into your milk and may make Philomena cranky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bacatherine said:
I'm glad your getting some housework done. Be careful with the caffeine though it will get into your milk and may make Philomena cranky.
I never realized that until my mom said something....but i havent been breast feeding much since i had the thrush its been hard to breast feed or pump so my milk supply isnt the greatest right now. I'm thinking about stopping it all together and just going with formula :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,230 Posts
If you need to stop at least you were able to feed her some. As long as both of your are healthy that's the important thing. I am so glad I've been able to feed Aubrey this long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Just wanted to say I love your signature pic!

So did you get the appartment tidied as you bounced off the walls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bacatherine said:
If you need to stop at least you were able to feed her some. As long as both of your are healthy that's the important thing. I am so glad I've been able to feed Aubrey this long.
Its so hard for me to let go though...i love breast feeding and feel like its such a bonding experience for her and i. Every time i say i'm going to stop i just cant.

Tedsta said:
Just wanted to say I love your signature pic!

So did you get the appartment tidied as you bounced off the walls?
Awww...thank you :) I did some vacuuming and washed my floors...now its off to scrub down my bathroom :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,230 Posts
chance72399 said:
bacatherine said:
If you need to stop at least you were able to feed her some. As long as both of your are healthy that's the important thing. I am so glad I've been able to feed Aubrey this long.
Its so hard for me to let go though...i love breast feeding and feel like its such a bonding experience for her and i. Every time i say i'm going to stop i just cant.
If you still want to do it then that's great just feed her as much as you can. If you can pump after feeding her you may be able to increase your supply too or ask your doctor there are meds that can help increase your supply if you want to keep doing it. I will have trouble stoping too when it's time I do enjoy feeding her. I won't miss pumping at work but it's part of it and my bosses are great about letting me.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top