Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you doing? Hows the pregnancy going? You are getting awefully close to having that baby, aren't you? I wish you and your family the best of luck! :D

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Thank you! I'm doing great... last day of work is tomorrow, so I've been pretty busy! We'll see how things are progressing at my 38 week appointment on Friday... I'm ready to go anytime, its up to Baby now!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to see pics of your little one. Is this your first baby? Do you know the sex yet? Sorry if you've said before...I'm relativly new to the forum so I don't recall you ever mentioning it.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Well, technically CoCo is our first baby... ;) This is our first furless child, lol.

We decided to keep the gender a surprise, I'm reeeeeeeeally looking forward to that "IT'S A ?????" moment! I'm trying not to concentrate too much either way either. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
This is our first furless child, lol.
Heeheehee... and the first one who will eventually walk upright on two feet. ;) Unless you've been secretly training CoCo to do the same?

Hey Jo, do you have any finished pics of the nursery?? :D

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Yeah Jo.. pics!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm so excited too, Jo!!

*hijack*
Felicia!! My heart jumped out of my chest when I saw your baby ticker!! :eek: Then I saw the "Auntie" thing above it. LOL!! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I'm so glad everything is going well Jo I hope Baby T decides to make an entrance sooner than later :)

On a side not my cousin who is due on June 10th had started to drop when she went for her visit 2 weeks ago so they think she may go a little early she goes back tomorrow she's 36 1/2 weeks.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Pics!! Pics!! :D

*hijack*
Felicia!! My heart jumped out of my chest when I saw your baby ticker!! Then I saw the "Auntie" thing above it. LOL!! CONGRATS!
*snicker!*

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Thanks everyone!

A friend took some pics for me on Saturday night, but she hasn't sent them to me yet! As soon as she does I'll post...

I'm soooo curious to know what the Dr says at my appt tomorrow. Last week it was that things were on their way and I could go any day (or any week)... so I really want to know if I've made any progress. I've been cramping all week, and this baby is so low my belly feels like its actually below my pelvis, so somethings gotta be happening!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You were already dialating at your last appointment weren't you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts