Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 2 Coach bags today for $125.43 Because they were "damaged". :O

The first one is a fabric bag, retail price is $328. They had it marked down to $94.99 because it has a small scratch on the backside of the strap that nobody is ever going to see! Then, they took an additional 30% off and we had a 20% off coupon on top of that so I paid $53.19 for it.

The second one is white leather with gray accents. The "damage" on this one is a small pen mark on the front of the bag which I already removed with leather cleaner. Retail is $348, they had it marked down to $129 and same deal as the other 30% off plus the 20% coupon.

Sooo the grand total for two new Coach purses= $125.43...total saved $500.57 :O I was beyond excited!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The white one was my first choice, but when I asked the price of the other one I just couldn't pass it up!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
REally nice purses. But will someone explain why ladies go crazy of Coach purses? I just don't see it. Nothing against those who do, maybe I'm just too cheap to spend the money on one but I don't get the fascination with them. I must be an odd woman anyway cuz I don't even like to go shopping unless I absolutely have to and don't get the shoe thing, the clothes thing. Give me a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt and I'm good. :alien:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
REally nice purses. But will someone explain why ladies go crazy of Coach purses? I just don't see it. Nothing against those who do, maybe I'm just too cheap to spend the money on one but I don't get the fascination with them. I must be an odd woman anyway cuz I don't even like to go shopping unless I absolutely have to and don't get the shoe thing, the clothes thing. Give me a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt and I'm good. :alien:
That's me, too. I like my shoes COMFY - stylish is not important. I like my purses big enough to hold all I want to carry, and easy to find it all in. Jeans and a sweatshirt or T-shirt, soft fleece, etc. and I'm happy.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I honestly couldn't tell you what the big deal is with Coach purses. I like them because of their colors, patterns, styles, etc. I have about 7 Coach purses (including the new ones ad yes I will use each of them) and have not paid retail for any of them, they have all come from the outlet. Some would say that is stupid because a lot of times they are colors or styles from last season, but I don't care! I even had a girl ask me once "how can you carry that bag around, don't you know that "xxx style" is from like last spring?!" It was like she was horrified.

I guess purses are my "thing", well purses and shoes. I love to buy them, and I certainly love to get a good deal!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Well, then, Stacey, you go ahead and enjoy every purse and pair of shoes, and :tongue: to that person who was horrified you had a purse from last season!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts