Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear.. not only does this woman lack common sense... aparently she has random memory loss...

She's worked here FOUR YEARS... in all those years we've put any outgoing mail (both campus and regular postal mail) in our mail bag... the mail services department takes care of putting postage on it or delivering it across campus.

She came up to me today and handed me an envelope and said "I need a stamp for this"

:eek:

I just looked at her... dazed and confused til I realized she was serious... "S... it just goes in the mail bag"

"Oh! ok"

*bangs head on desk

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I had a manager in one job who always came and asked me the same questions on a weekly basis - it just never sunk in! the funniest part was part of what I did for this area was a list of FAQ's and the answers and all her questions were in there and answered - and she was the one who assigned this project to me and had the copy sitting on her desk!

I don't get it do people not think?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this particular coworker hasn't asked me this question in over 3.5 years... and believe me... she's mailed stuff during that time.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
I just looked at her... dazed and confused til I realized she was serious... "

One of my friends has a unique sense of humor and that's something he would do. I watched him,out of the blue and totally straight faced, ask an obvious question and act like he didn't know. The crap he pulls with security guards,receptionists,info desks are hilarious.

Maybe you got goofed!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
labs4life said:
Maybe you got goofed!
Giving her WAY too much credit... believe me
Kinda figured that.......But man, I LMBO everytime my bud pulls this crap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts