Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keating Holland, CNN's polling director, said,

"Among Democrats, Obama's approval went from 96 percent to 92 percent; among Republicans, it dropped from 50 percent in early February to 31 percent now."

"Among independents, the president's approval rating now stands at 61 percent, down 6 percentage points from earlier in the month.

"Sixty percent of those questioned in the poll favored the economic stimulus plan, with 39 percent opposing the package."

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Imagine those numbers will continue to swing with every decision he makes.
Your right T. The numbers at this time are unimportant. It will take a little time to see how his stimulus package pans out. We are an impatient bunch and if 50% of the population is still jobless or fearing job loss. The numbers won't be so rosy.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
If anyone expected him to do anything different then what he is doing I would be shocked, for the good or bad, depending on your beliefs or hopes, he is doing what he said he would. No one should be surprised! I certainly am not!:eek:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
If anyone expected him to do anything different then what he is doing I would be shocked, for the good or bad, depending on your beliefs or hopes, he is doing what he said he would. No one should be surprised! I certainly am not!:eek:

i agree. a lot of past president's made promises to do many things that took months/years to finalize. President Obama has only been in office a little over a month and look what he's done. for the best or for the worst, he got what he said finished faster then most.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
If he doesn't start to talk up the economy it will never recover. He ran on "hope"...and now he's acting like there is no hope.

Of course, he's lived his whole (political) life protesting the system...talking down the Bush Administration--obstructing everything. The democrats aren't trained to do much but obstruct...maybe why Obama's quick to keep trash talking the economy as if Bush was still in charge--old habits are hard to break...and I've heard that's true about him.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I have a hard time trusting anyone out of that Chicago political scene. Guy at work from around there says there have only been three polititions from Illinois that were honest and two of them are dead. He may exagerate, but I don't think by much. BTW he narrowed his list down to two when I said Abe Lincoln is not one I hope.;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
If he doesn't start to talk up the economy it will never recover. He ran on "hope"...and now he's acting like there is no hope.

Of course, he's lived his whole (political) life protesting the system...talking down the Bush Administration--obstructing everything. The democrats aren't trained to do much but obstruct...maybe why Obama's quick to keep trash talking the economy as if Bush was still in charge--old habits are hard to break...and I've heard that's true about him.

That's 100% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
They shouldnt have shot travis . lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts