Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had soup for lunch. When I opened the pop-top on the can, it splattered. I THOUGHT it just landed on the counter. Looked all over my sweater and didn't see anything. Turns out I was looking too low.

I just got back from running some errands - went to the bank, the post office, Office Depot and grabbed a pop at the convenience store across the street. Only when I get back in my car the LAST time do I see a big orange spot on the side of my boob.

How embarrassing.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I wouldn't be embarrased. Anyone out there who never spilled or splattered their shirts and went out in public raise your hand.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
*raises hand*

;D

Done it a million times. I have just gotten used to it :p No worries, you aren't alone.

B

·
0 Posts
Three times in one week I decorated the boobage section of my shirts.

I now own Tide pens for each purse and my desk at work. Guess what? Haven't decorated a shirt since. Ironic. But dammit, I'm prepared now!! ;)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
mollyrock said:
me and white ain't friends.
Me either, but do you know what I stupidly did on Saturday?? Bought white shorts ... I am exceptionally clumsy, have a BLACK lab who sheds like a mofo ... lawd knows what go into me! They just seemed so summery!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts