Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D

We were just talking in the "Pre-Rinse" thread, and I decided I wanted to make a separate post for all of you who have naughty puppies who misbehave. I have some advice for you:

Take a LOT of video and pictures of them when they are doing their evil puppy deeds. I didn't do this, because at the time I didn't think it was all that funny, but boy, I sure wish now that I had video of him being the monster that he was. Believe me, it will all be hilarious in a few years and you'll be like me, wishing you had pictures and video of their worst moments!

This has been today's Public Service Announcement. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! Yeah, like that.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Oh Connie...I can *so* relate!!

Zoe was an absolute nut case.
now she just lays around..most pics (if not at the beach) are of her sleeping
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
What if they never outgrow it Connie? Do I still have to film it?

I have pictures somewhere of the hardwood floors Rhys ruined pulling the deep fryer off the counter, pictures of the mine he dug in the yard, the down comforter he shredded (and subsequently ingested needing a vet visit), the hose tap he broke outside that flooded the yard and basement, the tree he uprooted and brought in through the doggy door, the gate I had put on the front porch to keep him from escaping and running the neighborhood claiming he'd never heard 'Come' before, the toilet he broke the lid off of, the living room carpet he ate just the backing off of, the bell he ripped off the wall when I didn't get up fast enough to let him outside...do I need to go on and on?

Some of them 'spoil' us with their antics forever. Lucky me! :))

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
i only had two hands.. tucker usually kept both of those busy .. there was no room for a camera of any sort...

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You mean like this:

Or this:

Or even this:

BTW, these were all take the same day (the same morning if memory serves me correctly). :rolleyes: Actually, they were . . . they were all taken shortly after he was neutered (he has a shaved leg in all pictures).

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAHAHA! OK Bauer, I'm just rolling. All in one day! Now that is really something to behold. The kitchen table is definitely my favorite. He looks like, "What?"

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol Kelli!

Bauer's Mom- hahahaha...perfect!!!

I cannot put my hands on the picture of Aidan's one and only naughty spree in the house. He really was and still is such an angel...but the one time he went crazy he shredded a breeding book I had into a billion pieces.
He has always had a thing for paper products and shredding. I swear he is part goat!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
HAHAHAHA! OK Bauer, I'm just rolling. All in one day! Now that is really something to behold. The kitchen table is definitely my favorite. He looks like, "What?"
He has the "What?" face down! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Or like this??

You can't really tell, but this is Dozer running from me with a tea towel he stole off the counter in the kitchen ... about 30 minutes ago.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha! These are all so funny! Awesome pictures. More more!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Here's one thing she did that I got pics of. She was crated during they day and her comfy bed was outside the crate, about a foot away. Somehow she managed to pull it to the side of her crate, into the crate, and chewed it up!!

Another one, not that bad, is when she shredded her frisbee.. stinker!!

"I didn't do it, I swears, Momma!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts