Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally opened this toy for Cinnamon. I hav had it for over 18 months and never given it to her as I thought she would destroy it. She loves it. You put treats inside and record a message and when she pushes it around it talks to her and the treats dispense but it is weighed in such a way the treat hole does not go bottom down very easily and the get trapped in the spiral around the sides. So she has to work to get them out.

Got it from QVC
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I have seen those advertised and have started to get Tal one but never did. It sounds like it is a great idea tho! Let us know how it continues to work!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Too funny with the message thing. So what did you record?? ;D

I bet she has a lot of fun with it! Emma has a similar one, but with out message feature, he loves it too!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
heehheeee..you could really have some fun with the messages. I know my SU would think of something amusing and clever to leave as a message.
I bought a treat ball years ago for Lucy but she hated the noise of it rolling on the wood floors. It made such a loud racket. to this day she freaks out if I take it out. I think it hurts her ears...it the treat ball you bought soft plastic?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Cute!!

Henery could never figure those out. I bought him one of those BusterCubes and he got so frustrated, the poor thing.

Yeah, what did you record?? ;)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just called her by name told her to roll the ball (she knows this command) and Hey Cinnamon want a treat (she also knows this). Her and Cierra had a blast with it. And it is hard plastic also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts