Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an emotional day. My mum had decided that it was time for Cinder to be at rest. So this morning my mum and I were with her when she went to the better place. I can only take comfort in the belief that she can run again, lift her head high and chase the tennis ball. She is the lab that makes my family only want labs. Cinder was brought home by my brother when he was still living at home. I came home from university on the weekends. When my brother told my mum 7 years later that he had bought a house, my mum's words were "I hope you don't think you're taking the dog" Cinder stayed with mum and dad as they were home with her and she was very attached to them. Cinder stayed as close to my mother as she could right up until the very end.
Now my brother has a 5 yr old lab and I have a 6 mth old lab.
Cinder was just shy of 15 yrs old. I will try to figure out how to post a picture tomorrow.
Cinder"ella" was an amazingly special part of our family and I will miss her with all of my heart.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am so sorry. Run free Cinder.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I learned how to post a picture so I thought I would try to post a picture of Cinder. 
As you can see by the date it was only a year and a half ago so she would have been 12 and a half yrs old. She was still pretty spry at that point.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
I'm so sorry for your and your family's loss of beautiful Cinder. :angel: She was a beautiful and very special girl. And will be in your hearts forever. Run free sweet Cinder, run free... :'(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts