Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Mennonite "bulk-goods" store no too far from us and SU goes there every Saturday to get little "bags of goodies". Yesterday he brought home a bag of "chocolate covered coffee beans". Didn't really sound all that great - I thought the beans would be bitter, but OMG! These little things are GREAT! I could eat handful after handful (and probably never sleep again). They remind me of eating Ben and Jerry's "Coffee Heath-Bar Crunch" icecream, which is one of my favorites, only without the icecream. And afterwards you have little hard bits of coffee bean floating around in your mouth. I told SU he couldn't bring them home anymore - just one more thing for me to eat.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I got some sugar-free dark chocolate-covered coffee beans from Vermont Country store and they are soooo good! I can only eat them in the morning and early afternoon,though, or I'm awake all night.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
they are SO good! i've had the milk, dark and white chocolate mix. omg!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
WONDERFUL as is - great for long drives when you have to make time...caffine without the pee stops! I call 'em legalized speed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts