Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Toby, my friend's dog that will be living with us for a while. He's gorgeous and is such a good dog. :D And of course, Abbey is having LOTS of fun with her new roomie!

Both dogs got a good brushing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing and nail trim. Toby has a lot of dead hair along his back and I got almost all of it out. It will take a while, but all of his little problems will be gone soon! ;)

Anyways, here are the pictures!

This one cracks me up... he's such a goofball!

He LOVES tug of war and he drops on command...! :D

The two goobers

Such a sweet face!

Toby and his squirrel

Toby and the Cuz

Toby and his Nylabone

Abbey and her Nylabone

They are so tired from rumbling out in the snow all day.. both passed out on the floor next to me! :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
He is a handsome boy. He looks so big next to Abbey ... or is it, Abbey looks so small next to Toby? Regardless, they look like best friends.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rangermom said:
He is a handsome boy. He looks so big next to Abbey ... or is it, Abbey looks so small next to Toby? Regardless, they look like best friends.
:laugh: I couldn't figure it out, either. He is about 90 lbs and Abbey is about half that, so I'd say the proportions are about right! ;)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
abbey looks like a mini-lab beside him =)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Love the 2 goober pic! They both have such suss looks on their faces HAHA

Toby is so handsome... he's like a boy version of Milly!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
He's a happy handsom boy! No doubt you all will miss him when he goes home.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
He's really handsome.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I know.. Not sure exactly how long I'll have him, but the longer he's here the harder it will be! :(
[/quote]

I can relate, my friends dog lived with me for about 8 months and it was sooo hard to see him go. But at least you know he's going back to a good home and will be well taken care of. I'm sure you guys will have a ton of laughs, kisses and cuddles while he's here.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
emccase said:
I know.. Not sure exactly how long I'll have him, but the longer he's here the harder it will be! :(
I can relate, my friends dog lived with me for about 8 months and it was sooo hard to see him go. But at least you know he's going back to a good home and will be well taken care of. I'm sure you guys will have a ton of laughs, kisses and cuddles while he's here.
[/quote]

Very true :happy: If it wasn't for that, I'd probably be a TOTAL wreck when he left. And it's not like I'll never see him again once he goes back with his dad! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts