Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Because the force is not strong in you yet, young Padawan. I'm sorry you are making yourself feel sadder Lins.

G

·
OMG Oscar is so cute. What a cute furball!!! Of course he will be way too big for your apt. If you were going to get a little dog what kind would you get? I think that the little black pugs are adorable!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Obviously I'm not privy to the insider details, but why don't you fight for sole custody of Ender? Why did Eric automatically get him?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Momma to J and A said:
Obviously I'm not privy to the insider details, but why don't you fight for sole custody of Ender? Why did Eric automatically get him?
Wasn't automatic... it was a mutual decision... doesn't make it any easier. And no way could I have a lab in the new place... I'd be **** lucky to convince them to let me have a small under 20 lb dog.

G

·
Ender's Mom said:
I wish I wish I could... I really wish I could... oh man... puppy withdrawal!
Ok just think about it this way.....You can sleep in as late as you want, You don't have to go directly home to let your doggie out and theres no poop duty ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Those pictures are too stinking cute!! EEEEEEEE!!!!! :D I love 'em all!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Uggg.. small animals... no way.. can't do it...

Cats... omg been thinking quite seriously about a cat but ... I don't even LIKE cats! :(

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Very cute!

I'll try and be good though.... think about puppy rearing and dog ownership by yourself, the responsibility and being tied down...

I definitely think you should look into volunteering at a shelter, that would do your heart good!

A cat is a different story though... you can actually leave them for 2 days alone, lol, and no one needs to walk them... and if you go away for longer, it only takes someone one visit a day to do the food/water/litter change and give some affection.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Birds? I don't like birds myself. Haven't had much luck with keeping them alive.

Maggie is really cute, but I like Gretchen. She has a little head tilt thing going on.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh I know.. if only I liked cats... it would be so convienient! ... sadly... I do not... I don't think I ever will like cats.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts