Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the boys in the outdoor kennel while I took a shower... My mistake. I knew I shouldn't have left them alone... Oh, how I envy my neighbor who's lab and golden can sit in there for hours without so much as a bark or hint of mischief.

I peeked out the bathroom window the instant I removed myself from the shower and I litterally see dirt flying across the yard! I rush to get dressed, grab my camera and head outside to survey the damage..

The battery in my camera died so I didn't get pictures of the mess they made. Only the look of elation on their faces. In one corner, Cash had dug a hole that was at least a foot deep. On the other end of the kennel, Cheif had knocked over the large tub of water and proceeded to make a doggie mud pie. ...priceless. LOL

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I love it!!! Those boys look so happy with themselves. Good job! You'd never know Chief just returned, it's like he's always been there.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
They sure look happy!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
LOVE the look on Chief's face in the third pic! LOL! "Didya see my mudpie Momma? Huh? Didya?? It was a good one, huh?!" :D

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
:roll:Labs always seem to find a way to make fun for themselves. Besides, a muddy lab is a happy lab. Cute pics.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Cute and funny! I love to see mud pictures...LOL
I have yet to see Zoe muddy.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
So happy, and so muddy! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts