Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems really obnoxious and self-interested to announce this, but, since that's never stopped me before... (actually, I just don't want Linda-zoesmom to worry about me :p ) I'm overwhelmed with work and other stuff and so will be enforcing a "no Internet!" rule for a while. I love hanging out here but it will be better if I use what little free time I'm going to have have *away* from the computer, getting outside and doing more things with Theo.

See you soon!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Go on, get out of here, get outside and take Theo out, take your wife out. But you better be back here mister when you're not so overwhelmed.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
dammit nathan.. take me with you!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
AH CRAPPOLA NATHAN. THAT is not what I wanted to hear.

Fine then... if you are leaving, I am too. *pagent wave*

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'm right there with ya! And add a nasty cold going thru the family. Part of why I'm being really slow with further response to travel stuff. Stepping back an straightening out the basics is a good thing.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Well at least he ain't gonna scare us like he did last time, I think he learned his lesson. ;D

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
How long do ya think ya"ll be. Couple of hours, a day. ;D Just kidding.

I know what you mean. This J.L. family is addictive and some times just coming in for a few moments doesn't work.

Take care.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Welll pffftttt. I'm checking out for a bit too. :p

Seriously, Nathan...I know what you mean. Enjoy your time w/Theo...get some work done. I really need to do the same and you are helping me w/the discipline.

do you know the way to San Jose?

S

·
0 Posts
I've been busy myself so not any time to spend on JL. I will miss your posts Nathan. Hurry back when things aren't quite so hectic in your life.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

J/K. :) I hope you are able to accomplish your goals and come back soon.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts