Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone offer video camera suggestions. Don't have a lot of extra $$$, would like it to be easy to upload to the internet and post on places like youtube, etc. Appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am looking at video camera's too. I want a small one, not super expensive with image stabilization. I sawe the Sony Handycam 610, it was $299.00. I have to check with Consumer Reports or maybe someone on here will have one & give their comments.I want it mostly to video the girls in training & their hunt tests. :)

Let me know what you are looking at.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We bought our daughter a Kodak zi6, because we couldn't get the Flip HD up here. It's a neat little camera. Hers is HD- which is nice.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
A lot of the regular digital cameras have really good video, but if you're up for something strictly for videos, there are a lot of good ones out there.

Check this site: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...ac=&fi=all&pn=1&ci=1871&cmpsrch=&cltp=&clsgr=

They generally have pretty good prices on most of their stuff and many of them have ratings by customers. Some of them have really good ratings and are under $200.

Good luck in your search! I just recommend getting one with the ability to record in HD. The quality of the videos when you put them on your computer is outstanding!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The flip is so much fun!!!! It's little, the quality is nice enough, I would go the extra little big for the HD. Jeff won ours, so I'm not complaining it's not HD. The kids love to make videos and were just around the house tonight making all kinds of videos. I can trash the ones that are just too crazy. Ya just plug it in to the USB and go. It Rocks!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the info, I'll be checking and comparing, would love to get something so I can finally share on youtube. I feel terribly outdated ;)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Linda, I bought the DD and SIL one made by Memorex for Christmas. Radio Shack had them for less than $100. I didn't know if it would be any good or not. They love it. It's really a nice video camera. Sure is small, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts