Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, the pastor was out more than he was in. I thought something was up, and I was right. His wife is a pastor too and she got relocated. Then they were going to relocate him. Well, good news today, they decided to leave him with us!!! He requested it, even wrote a long (5 page) letter to the DS & Bishop explaining why he needed to stay with our church. I can't tell you how happy I am that we get to keep him!!! He is the perfect boss to work for and now, I'll have him for at least another year and hopefully 6 since he'd like to retire from our church in 6 years. Not probable but right now, I'm just so happy I could cry!!!!!!!!

This made my day!!!!:):D:):D

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Good news. Now that you have a nice boss, it's great that you get to keep him awhile.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
sad for him and his wife if they are far apart though - I hope they can work things out as nothing matters more than family IMHO - happy for you for the moment though :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His wife is going to a church about 30 - 45 minutes away so it's a commute but he's happy about it and so is she. Thank you God!!!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Glad it worked out for everyone! I sure hope our Pastor stays until I retire. He's been with us 8 years and that is pushing it for the Methodist church.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts