Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Change is coming to America. Even Budweiser is getting in the spirit. No more free beers at Sea World.

·
Registered
257 Posts
pbc said:
Change is coming to America. Even Budweiser is getting in the spirit. No more free beers at Sea World.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

DH is dying a little inside.

Where are we going to get Bare Knuckles now? :'(

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mom2Guinness said:
pbc said:

/\ /\ /\ /\ Ah somebody who truly understands the ramifications of such a decision. Funny thing is they claim is wasn't that popular. That they want to open more family oriented restaurants. We really thought the restaurant at the bar was great. Inexpensive, good food, plenty of seating indoor and out and a great view all while enjoying a cold one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
pbc said:
Mom2Guinness said:
pbc said:

/\ /\ /\ /\ Ah somebody who truly understands the ramifications of such a decision. Funny thing is they claim is wasn't that popular. That they want to open more family oriented restaurants. We really thought the restaurant at the bar was great. Inexpensive, good food, plenty of seating indoor and out and a great view all while enjoying a cold one.
If they claim it wasn't popular, they must have only done their "research" after they closed. We went in MARCH, and the place was packed! I won't say how many trips we snook in over and over again. And your right about the food!! I drank a BK while eating a fabulous Brat. and watching the BW horsies at the stable. It was a highlight of my day! I really am sad about this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts