Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Joan is too modest. Without her to give Chance his chance, I hate to think what would have happened to him.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
This is so heartwarming. What wonderful people to go to such lengths to give this special boy a great life. Happily Ever After....just as he should be. :D I hope we continue to hear about Chance and how he's doing.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
The whole thing is remarkable..from Dani to Joan and everyone else in rehab and arranging transportation...THANK YOU!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I agree with labby, if it weren't for Joan, he wouldn't have made it.... but there were more people involved here, including Dani....... thanks to all the wonderful people that helped him over the rough spot, and now he can live happily ever after with his loving family....... I just LOVE happy endings ! Chance is a very beautiful boy....... happy trails to you Chance........

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Gosh, I am so choked up looking at those pictures -- what wonderful people! I am so glad Chance will have people to love and care for him. I hope to see more pictures of him in the future.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What a lucky pup, to have run across so many people with open hearts.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What a great ending/beginning for this special boy!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
This makes me smile clear to my toes! Everyone involved are just special people! Happy life to you chance ;D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D

A very happy ending to what could have been a sad story.

Big thanks to Joan & everyone who gave Chance his chance!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wow, Chance really does have an amazing and heart warming story!!
To all those who had a hand in Chance's rescue, you are wonderful people.
Be proud of what you have done for Chance.
I have enjoyed watching Chances progress on the webpage. Thank you for the opportunity
to watch Chance through his progress.
Good Luck in your new home Chance!
God Bless you all.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Yup Laura, without Joan, Chance would probably never of had a chance. Thank you also goes to everyone who donated toward his flight, care and rehabilitation. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Chance sure is a lucky pup to have so many wonderful people help him get over his rough start, and find him a home. Looks like the best home ever, too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts