Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't updated on Chance in awhile so I thought I would do that.

For those of you who didn't know, Chance has been adopted. He was adopted by the parents of one of our previous adopters in the Chicago area of IL. Chance went to his last PT visit yesterday and you can see his final pictures from that:

http://tulgeywoodlabs.com/pages/Chance5.html

His foster mom is bringing him up to meet my friend in northern NJ on Friday, where he will be driven to the Toledo, OH area for a brief stop over at our friend Stacey (Boatdog) early on Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon, Chances new dad and his son will be driving from Chicago to Toledo to pick up Chance from Stacey.

He's now a little over 6 months old and has finally had one testicle drop...they are hopeful that the other one will finally drop.

Chance's long road to his forever home is finally almost here. I will post pictures when I get them.

Thanks for all of your support, thoughts and prayers for this guy....it's been an honor to be just a small part of this process, although Joan deserves all of the credit. Many thanks to Laura for helping him get to the airport, Stacey for housing him and everyone else for pulling for him!!!

S

·
0 Posts
I never met him, but I don't think I'll ever forget Chance. I checked his pages at the Tugleywood site regularly. What a wonderful story of people helping a pup in need. I hope Chance has a long, happy, healthy life with his forever family.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Congratulations to you and everyone who worked to get this little boy healthy again. He's beautiful!!!! I wish him many years of happiness with his forever family, he deserves all the happiness he can get.
Jackie

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I couldn't be happier for the little guy. :D
I want to thank you all for doing this, too. Absolute love and dedication for Chance. :angel:

B

·
0 Posts
aw, I'm so glad he's found his forever home! He's come such a long way, he deserves nothing but the best. Way to go, Chance! :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wow! What a story. Chance is gorgeous and what a job everyone has done withChance.
Gorgeous Lab. Good, Good luck Chance. Have a wonderful life

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
YAY Chance!! I love the last two pictures!!!! Everyone who helped him is truly an :angel:

Good luck, Chance, in your forever home! :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Dani, I have a huge lump in my throat at the moment and am fighting back tears (at work).

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for all you, and Joan, and Labby did for this guy. This news is the best way I could imagine to start my morning. I am so happy for Chance. God bless all who were involved in his rescue and rehab. There *are* kind people in the world. :angel:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
WOW! It's been a while since I"ve seen pictures of him. My how he has grown!!! He is so handsome, and has come a long long way since I last saw pics of him in therapy.

Thank you so much for sharing these. I can't wait to see his new family and hear how they are all doing.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Yeah... you go Chance!!!

I've been following his story since the beginning. You would never know by those new pics that he could not even stand up just 6 months ago. :eek:

May he have the wonderful life he so deserves in his new "fur"ever home!

·
Registered
302 Posts
;D HIP HIP HOORAY!!! - Thanks Dani and all the rescuers - you guys are great! :laugh: Good Luck in your new home Chance!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts