Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leslie's son Ben hijacking her username to try and post an update WITH pictures. We'll have to see if the pictures work, I haven't figured out how to post more than one on this lab board yet. Worst case scenario I'll direct you to the other lab board to see my updates-sorry.

Chance is continuing to impress us. He is a wonderful addtion to our pack. Karma (little choco) is his constant play partner and he really looks up to Bodhi (big yellow) and any opportunity to rest his head next to or on Bodhi he takes advantage. He can jump up on the couch by himself and he's a very happy, spoiled guy. The big news is that Chance had his first hydrotherapy appointment this past Friday. He did excellent and he will be going once a week. Great place that works on his swimming and makes him use muscles that need building up. So that's the update from me.

Chance trying to get as close as possible to Bodhi and Karma...who are trying to get as close as possible to me.

Happy to have the ball!

very tired after a day of playing

Hydrotherapy

Leslie would be at one end, (husband) Ed at the other-they would take turns calling him so he would swim-he was good after the first few tries

all done for that day-you can see how happy Leslie and Ed are in this shot-he was a CHAMP like usual!

MAN I hope those pictures worked-if not I'll have to post a link to the other lab board for those that want to see pictures.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
He looks great!!! ;D

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
The pictures are all there. This just still brings tears of joy to my eyes. I am just so glad he is doing so well.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Thank you so much for the update ;D Sounds like Chance is having a wonderful life with his new family.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Thanks so much for posting. This makes my day!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ahhh, he looks fantastic and so happy -- great pictures -- except the one with that White Sox bandana!! Oakland Athletics fan here!! ;D Although, they totally got pounded this weekend :-[. Oh la!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Oh wow, great to hear Chance is doing so well!

After seeing those pics, it is hard to believe that guy could not even stand just 6 or so months ago!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh how wonderful he looks. You have made my day I love Chance updates. It makes you realize how good things can be with a lot of love and hard work. I am so happy he has fit so well into your family.

·
Registered
549 Posts
What a difference from the very 1st pic we saw of this beautiful pup. It is great to have a wonderful ending to a very bad start.
From one owner of a challenged dog to another: WAY TO GO!!! It takes someone special to take a dog that has challenges.

Thanks for posting the update
Pat

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow, a month already!

You guys are doing a FANTASTIC job with him! Thanks so much for the udpate. I fell in love with that little guy the minute I saw him. I love that picture of him all sprawled out on the couch. I think he has such a handsome physique.

Way to go Chance!!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I've been watching all of his posts from the time Dani posted about him. Everyone's effort put into a little puppy to have a normal life was astounding.

and now he is at his forever home, and gosh, he could not ask for more. Thank you for the update and for giving Chance and chance. He is happy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts