Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know when Leslie or Ben were going to log on to give you all an update so I thought I would post a few pictures of his new home and family. He made the trip from NJ to Chicago last night into today and he's doing wonderfully!

I got these off of another board from Ben's posting so....

This is Chance with his new dad just about 60 seconds after meeting each other:

Chance sleeping with his paw on his dad during the drive home...

Chance and his new dad...at home...

Chance meeting his new brother and sister (the choco is Karma--who they also adopted from us):

Hanging out with his new family...

All three again...

Hey everyone...I'm home!!!!!

Chance's mom wasn't home when he got there so there are no pictures with her...but he's doing amazing!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
How wonderful. The pictures are great. Chance looks happy...doesn't he? Looks like a fun home with playmates for him. Great job Dani. :)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
I'm so happy for Chance. After such a rough beginning, he deserves a great family. I hope we'll see more updates on him in the future! Thanks to all involved for a job well done!!! ;D

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh bless those people for taking him. I sure they will think they were blessed by getting Chance. He sure deserves that name. He looks so happy after such a rough start in life.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
OH! OH! OH!

Chance has hit the jackpot! Look at his beautiful home, kind new dad, and other Labbies to play with!

Dani, this thrills me beyond words. You have got to feel SO GREAT about this!

Please send my deep appreciation along to Ben and his family for opening their home to this sweet boy.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Dani,

Thanks so much for posting about Chance's homecoming. It looks like he has a wonderful home, I am so glad that he has such a great family and a great place to live. Thank you for all you did and do.

Jeanne

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
WTG Chance!!! That's awesome...looks like the perfect fit for him. I love the one near the fireplace, on his bed....just so heart warming.

WELCOME HOME CHANCE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's so wonderful to see how far Chance has come! And so wonderful to see him in his new home....looks like he is going to have a lot of fun!

Debbie

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Welcome to your new home Chance!! I just love that he has a brother and sister to hang out with too, what an absolutely great ending to his story.

Kudos and blessings to you Dani, and everyone who helped this little guy get his legs back under him, and off to a new life.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome home Chance!!!!

It lifts my heart to see him so happy with his new dad and other labbies to play with ;D and even brought tears of joy this morning. After all the sweet boy has been through...he is now HOME!!!!

WTG Dani and to everyone who worked so hard to give him a "chance" at this wonderful life!!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Welcome home Chance! You're going to have a wonderful new life!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts