Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! Chamois here! I know, my Mama has been REALLY bad about taking pictures of me and I don't get it. She tells me I'm a pretty girl. Anywho, she gots me and Toby new collars from Lori at 3 Dirty Dawgz. She only let us wear one each, since the others are for some wedding pictures she and Daddy are gonna have done later and she said we'd shmutz them up. But we gots these new pretty silk ones. We're gonna wear them to a party at the house tonight! Aren't they fancy?

Look at me! I'm a pretty girl. Why doesn't mommy take more pictures of me?

What? Oh you want to see the collar, too. How's this?

Oh yeah. My big brother Toby gots one, too.

Here's a close-up.

I feel like such a big girl now in my silk collar. Laters,

Chamois

Mom says: I sent Lori some extra fabric from the sash I had made for my wedding dress for a collar for Chamois (not the fabric pictured, the sash fabric is a pale pinkish-beige-taupe silk duponi). I also sent her two silks that are similar to the Tommy Bahama shirts that Mark and his groomsmen will be wearing (they're all slightly different but in greens and beige/browns). That's what they're wearing in these shots. Being the collar addict I am, of course, I had to get those made for both dogs. Lori did an even better job than I expected - they're AWESOME! Absolutely GORGEOUS! I couldn't wait for the professional photo session next month with us and the dogs to put at least one of them on the Kids. And apologies for being so remiss about Chamois photos. She is certainly getting big and turning into quite the beauty (and she knows it!). I'll post more later, I promise.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Chamois has gotten so big! She looks gorgeous in her new collar, and Toby looks handsome, as always! Can't wait to see more pics and the other collars!

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Where did the lil puppy go??? :eek: :) ;D She is gorgeous!!! Toby looks like the doting big brother who hovers over her! Thanks for posting the pics. (and PROMISE to post more ;D ) They are beautiful doggies. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. When is the big day? I love the idea of coordinating collars. Sounds fantastic.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
LOVE the collars. Laurie did a wonderful job.

Chamois is all grown up, wow! She is beautiful. and of course Toby you are a looker too!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Those collars are really cool!! I'm not showing those pics to Rush and Boo because they would want one too! ;D Chamois is growing up, and she is just beautiful. She has such a sweet face, and Toby is a handsome boy. He looks slightly bored with the whole thing. ::) Kids, they just don't get it do they? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts