Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
I think it should be the parents choice for now, unless they make it a regulation for school admission like vaccines.

All 3 of mine get flu shots every year - two people in this family have asthma.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
what? really? there's no need for it unless you are someone with a compromised immune system. I have never taken the flu shot and my doctor doesn't even recommend it to me. He does recommend my mom to since she has severe asthma and a weak immune system.

The whole vaccinations being manadatory thing is one of those vicious circle issues that makes my head spin eek! :eek:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I can tell you there is no way you're going to get me to take the new swine flu shot that they have cobbled together in an hour and a half. Once Obama stated that he saw no reason why it couldn't be finished by early fall, I crossed that off my list. Thanks but I don't need a shot you put together with the president standing over your shoulder telling you to hurry up. That scenario doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling I'm looking for.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I can tell you there is no way you're going to get me to take the new swine flu shot that they have cobbled together in an hour and a half. Once Obama stated that he saw no reason why it couldn't be finished by early fall, I crossed that off my list. Thanks but I don't need a shot you put together with the president standing over your shoulder telling you to hurry up. That scenario doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling I'm looking for.

i'm with you on that one. no way am i getting a shot they cooked up in a few months time with no research of the long term effects. i'm no one's guinea pig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts