Just Labradors banner

Caught Being Good

534 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  ILUVLABBYS 
#1 ·
Hello to all the wonderful labs in the Dune Buggy Gang.

I am Katie, Aidan and Emma's Mommy... I just wanted to let you all know that Katie got an AWARD today from school
She was " Caught Being Good" by her school principal. She helped another little girl who dropped her backpack and books, pens, pencils everything was all over the ground and Katie stopped and helped her pick it all up.
She got a special certificate, a coupon for a free pizza and her picture in the school newsletter.

I think she did this because she is a member of the Dune Buggy Gang and took the pledge to always help others whenever you can.

We are VERY proud of her and know all of her gang members would be too :D
This Gang is very special to her and she just loves being a member.

Happy Trails, Dune Buggy Gang :-*

#4 ·
Hi Katie! Dis is Trapper! CONGRADAMASHUNS onna winnin da 'ward! We is bery prowd ob you! Can you take a pitcher ob da sertiffikit so we can see it? We NOES you is gonna share da pizza wif our frens Emma an Aiden. ;)

KATIE, DIS IS KATIE! I TINK YOU HAB DA BESTEST NAME EBER!

#7 ·
WOW Katie! Dis is da mose wunnerfullest news ebber! CONGRADAMULASHUNS on bein' caught bein' good an helpful an winnin' a pizza anna sertiffikate which is sootible for framin', ob course!

You will find dat bein' a Dune Buggy Gang member habs its abbantages! Speshully since eberybody will look at you an fink "Dere's goez a bery nice gurl!
Katie is kind an good an nebber ebber rood 'cause she belongs to da DBG!"

#12 ·
WeHeartLabs said:
JustJeff said:
It's a good thing your principal can't see what your room looks like. You would get a "Caught Being a Piggy" Award :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hey pal...you are NOT a dune buggy gang member and there will be no torturing your little sister in this forum.
She IS a member and her Gang will protect her! So be warned!
hey dere Jeffery, dey don'ts call mes "da jaws ofs steel" fors nuthing.
Dont's makes me comes ober dere!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.