Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a warning. My grandkids were over Thursday and the 9 year old asked to use computer. He was on cartoon network and playing Pokémon when he picked up a terrible virus. My virus protection picked it up, I ran a scan, which showed 102 items, some in the registry, but the computer would reboot before the stuff was quarantined. Long story short, I had to have someone else clean up the mess. At least I hope they were able to take care of it. They said they'd have it back today. If you have kids, be careful of that site. I've let the kids go there for years with no problems. People who write viruses are on my hate list!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thanks for the warning. My kids play on this site sometimes. Lately, they're playing their Webkinz a lot, thank goodness. I could see them getting a virus with the way they click on the advertisements and such.

What's with the attacks on kids' sites...Neopets is supposed to be a targeted site also (but for identity thefts). I think the boys will just stick to Toontown, Webkinz, and Starfall for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts