Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership I work for gets a lot of convertibles this time of year. I have found that harley
loves to ride with the top down, well I do to, but its more fun with Harley. I am going to take
some pics to post, we will start with these. Mini cooper, Lexus SC430. More to come. I hope you like them.

By the way I only drive them, they are not mine, but they could be yours ;D

Thanks for looking ...

We will see what comes in next week :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Felix and KLM, I really enjoy the pics you guys post too.. Keep em coming...
KLM that slideshow is great... Those Eyes. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KLM go for it, too much fun... I am trying to figure out how to get him to go on my
Motorcycle with me. I need to get a sidecar ;D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Great shots. I am so scared to even let Mambo near my windows without holding the leash. He has jumped out before so I could only imagine what he would do in a vert.

Also love the cars.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Does Harley sit there like a good boy or do you have him restrained in there somehow?

Jake has never even been in my car top up OR down...usually he sits in the floorboard of our truck when we ride somewhere. So I'm not sure how he'd do in the car. Do they make doggie seatbelts? I'd have to get one for sure before I tried it!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
that first one is a hoot!!!

I bet Abby would love doing that...Molly jumps half out the window so umm she's not allowed to ride windows down (haha) only enough for her nose to get out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
those pictures gave me a good laugh. i wish we could do that with our lab.. but he tries to jump out of the window whenever we have it rolled down too far, haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts