Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name is Emma and she is a 2-1/2 year old yellow female. Our friends Dave and Patti Benton, and their girl Ria, have given Emma a new forever home after her former owner was no longer able to care for her.

I'm told that Emma is very loving and has already fit right in. Even though she's been an outside kenneled dog in the past, she's now an official "inside" family member with all the perks and benefits to go with. She has an AKC Field Trial pedigree and will be a welcome hunting partner with Ria, Cappy and Remi this fall. We're anxious to meet her before then. I've been bugging Patti (Ladylabtrainer here) for pics and these are the only two I've seen so far. I'll send her this topic and am willing to bet she'll soon add more.

A big welcome to Emma ... glad you found your forever family, gal!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok Jim - I get the hint. :D Emma is so darn fast by the time I get focused she's gone. ;)

We are going to a hunt test near San Antonio this weekend and I promise to get more pictures of Ria and her new little sister Emma this weekend.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
She's very pretty, and very lucky to land such a good home. :)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awww...I "think" I know which one is Ria, but could you please confirm who's who?
Emma is the smaller of Patti's two and shows a little of her mama's fox red genetics.

Won't be long before we have those two together with our two. Should be a running-fetching-playing and treat-eating orgy. We'll get pics of all four of them side by side (probably begging) and you will see: Small, (Em-55 lbs) Medium (Ria-65 lbs) Large (Rem-73 lbs) and Super-sized (Cappy-96 lbs).

They could make up a nutri-system before-during-after advertisement.

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts