Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I stopped by a newly renovated Shoppers Drug Mart in our downtown core... it has a MASSIVE beauty boutique with lines such as Bare Minerals, Clinique, Dior, Lancome, Clarins, and many more! Apparently it is one of two Canadian AAA stores, the other is in Toronto.

The really cool thing is that the cosmeticians working there are trained on all the lines, so unlike a department store with different beauty counters, they can talk to you about all the different lines...

I walked out with an awesome Dior bronzer and a CoverFX powder. Love them both!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Good to know!

Shopper's has been renovating and/or building new stores all over SW Ontario. We've got two new ones in our city and they are quite large. I wonder if their beauty section has Bare Minerals. I may have to go look.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
bastards! if i could buy bare minerals locally, that'd really make it easier..

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bastards! if i could buy bare minerals locally, that'd really make it easier..
They had awesome starter kits for $75 (valued at $215) with a bunch of products and brushes and a how-to dvd!

If you need something, you know I would only charge a small commission to buy it and ship it to ya. ;)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Good to know!

Shopper's has been renovating and/or building new stores all over SW Ontario. We've got two new ones in our city and they are quite large. I wonder if their beauty section has Bare Minerals. I may have to go look.
Amy, I swear I saw them at the one on Eramosa on Tuesday.....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Amy, I swear I saw them at the one on Eramosa on Tuesday.....
The one at the Bullfrog mall? Or the one up past Zehrs? Bwahaha. I hate that there are two dinky Shopper's that close together- just make a nice big one. Hey- maybe they'll do that where the old pizza hut and ryan's were. Did you notice that all the stores in the Ryan's plaza are gone?? I just noticed that the other day.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
They had awesome starter kits for $75 (valued at $215) with a bunch of products and brushes and a how-to dvd!

If you need something, you know I would only charge a small commission to buy it and ship it to ya. ;)
I bought the starter kit years ago.. the only thing i really use now is the powder base or the transparent powder to take away shine.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Yesterday I stopped by a newly renovated Shoppers Drug Mart in our downtown core... it has a MASSIVE beauty boutique with lines such as Bare Minerals, Clinique, Dior, Lancome, Clarins, and many more! Apparently it is one of two Canadian AAA stores, the other is in Toronto.

The really cool thing is that the cosmeticians working there are trained on all the lines, so unlike a department store with different beauty counters, they can talk to you about all the different lines...

I walked out with an awesome Dior bronzer and a CoverFX powder. Love them both!
Spring Garden. Hawesome.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
We have a few of those Shopperses with the Beauty Boutiques in them. They're really nice but I haven't checked out the stuff at all yet. I like how they make you walk through it before you actually enter the store though. I'm surprised I haven't done more in there because of that. ;)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
We have a few of those Shopperses with the Beauty Boutiques in them. They're really nice but I haven't checked out the stuff at all yet. I like how they make you walk through it before you actually enter the store though. I'm surprised I haven't done more in there because of that. ;)
wait.. we have that in ours.. i'm going to have to investigate... because pop is dirty cheap there tomorrow.. 2x12 for $5.00

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Yes, all the new ones I've been into have the large beauty section right when you walk in the store. I always just make a beeline to whatever I'm in there after. I do love a good drug store. But I'm very loyal to Pharma Plus. lol

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yes, all the new ones I've been into have the large beauty section right when you walk in the store. I always just make a beeline to whatever I'm in there after. I do love a good drug store. But I'm very loyal to Pharma Plus. lol
Actually I like Pharma, too, because of the Air Miles. We always do a big Pharma run when they have their 10x Air Miles days. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts