Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new livingroom set today and wanted the old one gone in a hurry. I took some pics of it less than an hour ago and posted them on Kijiji. The set is gone! Someone called literally within 10 minutes of me posting it, came right over and took it. Granted because I wanted it gone, I almost gave it away.

Bad news, my new set isn't delivered till next week. All I have is a coffee table and end tables in my livingroom. I guess I'll be hogging the downstairs family room for a week and hubby can watch his hockey on the tv upstairs in an armchair from the bedroom ;D (kidding, I can't pry him out of his 'cave' downstairs)

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I check Kijiji every day -- got a beautiful dining room table & chairs, two leather loveseats, standing lamp, hmmm, what else? (all from different people) Right now, I'm keeping an eye out for a kingsize bedframe with bookcase headboard and a walk-behind mower (like DR Power) I also check out UsedOttawa which is good. I'm cheap ;D and prefer to buy quality stuff secondhand, rather than cheap stuff new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts