Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went and lit a few.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Candles... candles... anyone light some candles tonight?

AbbyandMolly said:
Should I?
You should. :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
well then in that case...i will :p

should i light the mango-pineapple one, the passionfruit and guava one ooooor the warm vanilla sugar one?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AbbyandMolly said:
well then in that case...i will :p

should i light the mango-pineapple one, the passionfruit and guava one ooooor the warm vanilla sugar one?
Passionfruit and guava .... ABSOLUTELY. It will clear all demon dust from the air. *eating sour Skittle*

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AbbyandMolly said:
Oh but of course.

:eek: i'm eating sour skittles too!
Light another candle for me... because my skittles are making my eyes water.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
bwhahaha :p

i think my candle is possessed...the flame is jumping all over the place

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I need to light atleast three candles after reading this thread. :eek:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THIS ONE is for me. OUR LADY OF ABUNDANT CAFFIENE :laugh:

Prayer

With trembling hands I humbly beg you to guide me to the divine peak of rich, mountain-grown flavor. Strengthen me with your miraculous energy that I may tolerate the demands of family and co-workers, and fortify me against life’s myriad annoyances for yet another day. I beseech you to comfort me in times of hangover and deliver me from those who would serve me decaf. And in times of need I ask you to ensure that I am always near a clean, unoccupied restroom. Amen.

Directions for Use

Place candle on coffee filter and light. Repeat prayer while grinding beans. Repeat continuously while waiting for first cup to brew. Keep supply of chocolate-covered espresso beans nearby in case of power failure. Good Luck!

J

·
0 Posts
I like this one: Powerful Protection from Alien Abduction :D

Prayer

I dedicate this candle to you that you grant my desires and aid in my miseries over nightly alien abduction. Banish radiation burn rings from my lawn; spare me from power surges that blow out my electric appliances; and provide me sleep without worry of nosebleeds due to levitation. Amen.

Directions for Use

Every night, toward dusk, light candle in semi-darkened room. Repeat prayer continuously while locking all doors and closing curtains and blinds. Avoid all books, movies, and television programs on aliens. Check under the bed and blow out candle before retiring for the night. Good Luck and Good Night!

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
There's one for me!!!!

Our Lady of the Trailer Park
Prayer

I place my feeble soul in your hands that I may always recognize my blessings as a mobile home owner. Protect me and mine from the destructive effects of tornados and floods, and save me from suffering holding tank overfill. Help me keep in focus my dream of owning a "Double-Wide" as I search for a partner with fewer than three tattoos and most of their own teeth. And with the most fervent desire of my heart I ask that I never see any of my neighbors pictured on "America's Most Wanted," Amen.

Directions for Use

Place candle on TV tray in front of velvet Elvis painting and light. Repeat prayer three times while scratching lottery tickets and picking teeth with matchbook cover. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i need the PMS candle to light for my husband once a month and i personally want the millionaire candle to light along with burning the get out of debt candle. those candles are hilarious. my mom would love the dysfunctional family candle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts