Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am able to hit the snooze button on the alarm clock three times in the morning but no more than three. When it goes off the fourth time he will not leave me alone. And Miss Chia chimes in with her whinny bark and its all over..............time to get up and go to work (but the first order of business is breakfast for the pups).

·
Registered
85 Posts
that's really funny. logan is my snooze button. and he goes off every 4 seconds beginning around 5am. if you know how to turn one of these off, let me know!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Well he is a smart pup but enough is enough. Three snoozes is plenty in his opinion. Cinnamon hates the alarm going off and gives me dirty looks so I guess it is a good thing I wake up without it most days.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Not a day goes by that I am not amazed by how smart they are. In point of fact, I wonder who trained who......I know I can't be the only one on this board in that situation.

How's Tank feeling? I hope he's enjoying this great weather!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
LOL, funny how they figure this stuff out

·
Registered
236 Posts
it does amaze me how they seem to know what time it is. Jazz wakes up every morning at 6:00 am and is ready to go out and get her breakfast. It does not matter what time we go to bed, weekday or weekend, I never need an alarm clock again. At 6:00 am she is staring intently at my every move in bed waiting for me to give in. I suppose these are the things we love about our labs though :)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Hmm, maybe Labs are pre-programmed for only 3 snoozes. Rowdy at three for Rita, gets between us and puts his back against me and pushes her with his feet so she will get up and give up her spot for an hour or so. ;D

Good to hear from Mr. Tank. ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good boy Tankie! :) How are you feeling these days, baby boy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts