Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from my neighbor, she and her fiance have become friends of ours. Thye are planning a wedding for this year. His mom has been diagnosed with breast cancer. So they entered the Crate & Barrel ultimate wedding contest where the winning entry gets a paid-for wedding. If they win, they will donate ALL of their wedding savings to the Komen foundation for breast cancer research.

How cool is that?

So if you have any connection with this cause and feel like you could support them even if you don't know them, click on the link and vote for them. It's free. Feel free to spread the word on this as well to anyone else you think might help out. I think it's an excellent - and personal - cause. We asked people to donate to cancer research in lieu of wedding gifts ourselves, since both Mark and I lost our mothers to cancer. Needless to say, we've voted for them!

Gillian & Joe's page:

[url=http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entries/27646?vote=1]Entries | Crate and Barrel's Ultimate Wedding Contest[/URL]

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Voted and sent it to 20 people in my address book plus I will hand it out at work in the morning. As we do a lot with Komen both from a business with grants from them and our company is always the largest team in the AZ race I know I can get a lot of people to vote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts