Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
What is it, before I listen to it?

Once someone posted a link to some sort of new ring that teens are using on their phones that was really, really high pitched, and it made me downright sick!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that mean were getting old?? Does it have the same effect on the young spring chickens??

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
For those who don't know, apparently the new trend in the teen set is to use some sort of high pitched squeal as a ring tone for their cells so that in school the teacher can't hear the phone ring. Adults aren't supposed to be able to hear it, I guess, but I sure did, and clearly I'm not the only one!

So listen at your own risk...

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
bearsmomma said:
Does that mean were getting old?? Does it have the same effect on the young spring chickens??
Yeah, I think only kids are supposed to be able to hear it, so maybe it is a sign that at least our eardrums are still young. ;D

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tell ya, Ill have to check myself every so often. I didnt feel old when I listened. Glad to know Im not old yet. Ill check it again in a few months ;)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WeHeartLabs said:
Is this a joke or something? Seriously...i didnt hear a thing.
Heheheh

No really there is a sound. I think Jenn explained it up a few posts.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Well geez...I'm OLD then because I heard nothing and neither did my DH with the volume ALL the way up :eek:

Good thing I am still not teaching school :-\

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
loud and clear, good buddy

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
**** it, I'm never clicking links before I read others comments again. :mad: That made my teeth hurt...how is that supposed to not be heard by other people? I have to wonder if that can't be heard from space. That was like some sort of torture, I couldn't click the mute button on my laptop fast enough.

If someone seriously uses that for a ringtone near me, they're getting a kick in the backside.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MickeysMommy said:
**** it, I'm never clicking links before I read others comments again. :mad: That made my teeth hurt...how is that supposed to not be heard by other people? I have to wonder if that can't be heard from space. That was like some sort of torture, I couldn't click the mute button on my laptop fast enough.

If someone seriously uses that for a ringtone near me, they're getting a kick in the backside.
Thank you so much for the laugh first thing in the morning. Its gonna be a good day. It really could be used for torture.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts