Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 months ago this weekend I made one of the hardest decisions of my life when I helped Jonah, my 11 year old chocolate boy to the rainbow bridge.

Those eyes looking up at me in that vets room, despite him being blind, still haunt me to this day.

I hope you have forgiven me Jonah and are living a happy, painfree life. Not a day passes when we don't think or speak of you, you were much loved and sorely missed.

I'm raising a glass to my boy........To Jonah, with love.

RIP my boy

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
To your beloved Jonah *clink*
Go do some triple spins with Paddy now, Jonah. You've earned them.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Kate,

You were a wonderful dog parent to Jonah. I agree, I can't believe it has been a year already. Jonah, we miss you, you handsome boy.

Jeanne

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
It doesn't seem possible that it has been a year. :( What a handsome boy Jonah was.

((hugs))

·
Registered
629 Posts
He was such a wonderful and sweet boy.
I can't believe it has been a year. (((Hugs))) for you, Kate, and your family.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Remembering Johah and my dear Huckle who passed 3 years ago this same weekend. Time passes so fast when you have the love of a dog.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Time flies .. But, the love from a dogs owner to the dog in question always remain ;)

It is still a handsome boy to see, and Yes! .. He's restored in a healthy condition and running freely at the Rainbow Bridge, with all those other Labradors who already stepped over that bridge ...

But as you you already noticed .. The memories will always be present to you, even if you have already a 'new' dog into youre home. So, out of sight isnt out of the hart ;)

And you just made the right descision at the vet ... (even if it's a hard one to make!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts