Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's actually something called Blastball, which is before T-ball. They hit the ball and run to one base and jump on it. It squeeks. :) And the kid catching the ball has to grab the ball and yell Blastball!

He LOVED it. He hit a couple bullets off the tee. lol. It was a great way to spend our morning.

Here's a couple pictures. Sorry I didn't crop, I'm being lazy. ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
omg..what a CUTIE PA TOOTIE!!! Look at those cheeks! That's a meal right there... I could just bite them!

T-Ball...sigh,brings back memories. :) Enjoy these days!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
LOL!! Cam!!

That sounds like so much fun... I think I would like to play Blastball!! :D

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
kaisdad said:
Oh, that Cameron. I thought I'd been signed up for something without being told. Again. :D
Yeah, whatever! Stop pretending it wasn't you that signed yourself up for those ballet classes when you were 6. teen.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
kelli said:
kaisdad said:
Oh, that Cameron. I thought I'd been signed up for something without being told. Again. :D
Yeah, whatever! Stop pretending it wasn't you that signed yourself up for those ballet classes when you were 6. teen.
It wasn't ballet. It was interpretive dance.

Z

·
0 Posts
Aww...look at him, he is having a great time!! What a cool introduction to the game!! I remember the first year of T-Ball....lots of dirt playing, grass rolling fun going on!! I dont think anybody payed attention, Blastball sounds like a great way to keep them interested, while adding fun to the game!! Cool!!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ahh, too cute. He looks like he's having fun. My two suddenly decided to skip out on t-ball this year for soccer, and I'm so sad. :( I wish they could fit both in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts