Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why but Harley hates the camera. Every time i try to take his pic he either comes straight to me or goes straight away.

So I have found a way to keep him still. Not to easy to get through the door...

Any one else have a camera shy dog?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sampson we think he is handsome too. He came from a puppy mill, I think thats what you would call them, as they breed a large number of dogs all year long.
They say they are a state licensed breeder but since coming on here i have learned a great deal about breeders and breeding. He does not fit any of the AKC criteria he is too tall, too heavy, and too skinny, but he is a great dog. He required a little extra training (mostly for me) but now could not be any better.

We are about ready to get him a companion, and would love to get one from a high quality breeder such as some of the folks on this board. :)

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Harley is so handsome!
Brigetta is also camera shy. It's hard for me to get fun, candid pictures of her. She does the same thing as Harley, either comes straight for me or moves away. I have to use a lot of treats to get a shot of her!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I had a foster once who was extremely camera shy. She would run and hide from me as soon as I got the camera out. It took two weeks to get decent photos of her to post on the lab rescue website. I had about 20 shots of a chocolate lab butt as she ran from the room once she realized what I was doing. In the end, my boyfriend had to hold on to her collar and prevent her from running off so that we could get some photos.

I don't know why, but having her photo taken was a very traumatic and stressful experience for her.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I also have the same problem with Saska she will look everywhere but at me when I get the camera out, she seem to know I want to take her picture and she does everything in her power to not to allow me to get a good picture, she has even shut her eyes, but I would not change her ;D ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts