Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a woman in my office that has her pants so tight I can see her uterus... :-X

Why do people do that. It's just as bad as a guy wearing a pair of nut hugger pants...

gimme a break

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I have a pair of yoga pants that do this - they aren't to tight it is just the type of pant they are and it all depends on tehunder wear I have on - my hubby is nice though - he tells me when i have camel toe!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats funny...hahaha

I have heard the term moose knuckle used for this too.

OK going back to work now before I get in trouble

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
A little hint for the guys. We don't want to be able to tell if you dress right or left. Really. Not impressed at all. Really.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no telling where this thread is goig to go today. HAHAHA

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Golfgirlrobin said:
A little hint for the guys. We don't want to be able to tell if you dress right or left. Really. Not impressed at all. Really.
OK next time anyone watches Chevy Chase's Christmas vacation...notice Randy Quaid in the store!! :eek: I had watched that show 100s of times and then noticed "it"

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
A little hint for the girls: We don't want to know if you shave or not.

No wait.

We really do!

tehunder wear?? I read that quickly as thunder wear!!

THUNDER WEAR!!!! Ka-ZAMMMMMMMMM!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
This is a song that my roommate freshman year introduced me to. It is HYSTERICAL.

walking down the street
something caught my eye
a growing epidemic that really ain't fly
a middle aged lady
i gotta be blunt
her spandex biker shorts were creepin up the front

I could see her uterus her pants were too tight
She must've owned panties that were not in sight
She walked right by the poor woman didn't know
She had a frontal wedgie a Camel Toe

[Chorus]
um hmm thats right uh huh
oh no
fix yourself girl
you got a
Camel Toe
um hmm thats right uh huh
oh no
fix yourself girl
you got a
Camel Toe

girl thats gotta hurt
take some time and adjust can't you see people staring
and making a fuss
could not believe my eyes had to take a second glance
is your crotch hungry girl
cause its eating your pants
do you enjoy the comotion and attenetion it brings
the only lips i wanna see are the ones that sing
in public putting on an x rated show grossin people out
with your Camel Toe

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i have another fashion tip from our high schoolers. the big fashion "to do" this year is our high schoolers buying girls jeans to wear to class. the low waisted hip huggers are the top sellers for our boys. i don't know how many of our juniors and seniors i have run into buying girls jeans and taking them into the mens department to try them on. i don't know what statement they are trying to make but it's very disturbing.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
There is a girl on my eboard for one of the student organizations that has perpetual camel toe, and I am always giggling.

But it's not half as bad as the moose knuckles I see on some men.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
So i can't type - glad to see it made you laugh ! I did mean the underwear!

Moose knuckles tooo Funny - I have to use that one with my hubby!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think both are gross, there is a guy who rode the train i used to ride home from work, he would come home from working out in his spandex.

He looked like a plum smuggler.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well with me always hanging out with guys they are always making fun of girl that have one and I feel so bad for the girl. But seriously did you not look in the mirror. I laugh sometimes.

Moose knuckle is for the REALLY BIG ONES, I do believe this is what I have learned from the guys.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There was a girl in our high school named Angela, there were about 4 other Angela's in HS also, so we would always refer to her as Angela camel toe, still do. It's just nasty. :-[ :-X

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Spandex should be outlawed! It is just nasty so unless you are wearing the exercise shorts while exercising (or the speedo for lap swims/races!) take them off and put on something else! Don't wear them home or to the gym - wear other clothes!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Oh gross! There was a guy that used to go to my gym that would wear verry short shorts and no underwear. Needless to say he caused quite a commotion when he was doing his squats or using the abb device where you hold on and swing your legs up in the air. Whew never could look him in the eye without laughing.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
emccase said:
Oh gross! There was a guy that used to go to my gym that would wear verry short shorts and no underwear. Needless to say he caused quite a commotion when he was doing his squats or using the abb device where you hold on and swing your legs up in the air. Whew never could look him in the eye without laughing.
EWWWWWW :-X

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
emccase said:
this reminds me of the Frriends episode where Pheobe's boyfrind did this and always put his foot up in the coffee house and "hung out" for a while !

1 - 20 of 52 Posts