Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That reminds me...the other day my husband's coworker asked him if we ever thought about breeding our dogs (because we have so many dogs and 2 are purebred). I asked him if he slapped the crap out of her. He told her "no way would we breed our dogs" and told her the many reasons and how irresponsible it would be and she said "but people want purebreds". OMG lady!!!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
There are idiots everywhere. My neighbor just bought a little dog, a mix of bichon/some other small dog. It is cute but I was shocked when she said she had paid for it. Seems there is a lady who breeds her dogs, which are mixes, for "extra money." The neighbor said people want small dogs & a couple times a year she has litters and that's how she makes extra money.
Sadly.....there are people out there who will buy these dogs & keep unscrupulous people in business. I almost choked when she said "she breeds" her dogs.:mad: Like she actually does any health testing or anything.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The morons who wrote this are from out of the country and English is not their first language. Probably some website from Nigeria or Tunisia where they are just building these sites to get people to click on the links. They get a half-cent for every click, or something like that.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Dog breeding can be very profitable
The fool who wrote that line has obviously never bred a litter or if he/she has, has never endured the obscene vet bills when things go wrong. :mad:

IDIOTS! :mad:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
We've got so many BYB's here, it's unreal, and just sickens me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts