Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he's had a few in the past couple of days.

I think I've mentioned how much he loves a parade, especially when the fire trucks and ambulances blow their sirens. The other night, an ambulance and two fire trucks passed our house on their way to the development at the end of the street. Caleb grab a toy and ran to the door all excited, then sat there and looked for more.

Then the other night a commercial came on TV. On it, a woman walked into a room and said, "Hello." In the split second that I thought she sounded familiar, Caleb gave a quick, happy bark, and came flying into the livingroom all wiggles looking around. That's when I realized the woman on the commercial sounded like our neighbor across the street, who just happens to be one of Caleb's favorite people.

His latest silly moment was just a few minutes ago. He was giving me "the look" while I was shaking a V8 juice. I know he likes it, so I poured a little in his dish. He lapped it up, and then stood in the kitchen doorway looking at me. So, well trained that I am, I gave him more. He ended up getting about half the can all together.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Now I HAVE to meet him! He sounds like a fun dog.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
My dogs always start barking and heading to the door for the Domino's pizza commercial where the doorbell rings "Ding dong Dominos"

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dogs always start barking and heading to the door for the Domino's pizza commercial where the doorbell rings "Ding dong Dominos"
LOL We don't have that "problem"- our front doorbell is the National Anthem, and the back is that dixie tune from the horn on The Dukes of Hazzard (can't remember the name of it).

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Too funny! I love Caleb.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts